Fundy offers a direct trading service referred to as Over the Counter (OTC) which is an off-marketplace transaction between two parties. Both Buyer and Seller must agree to the details of the transaction and have available funds to cover the fees as listed in the fee schedule.
Making a Transaction
To start the OTC, we will need your confirmation as a formal request sent to markets@Fundy.com.
- Please download the OTC Application (PDF)
- Fill the the application following the format example below for each of the instruments you wish to trade:
- Sender: Example Account (email@example.com)
- Recipient: Example Account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Transfer list: Hypothetical Co Ltd – amount of units/shares/notes 15 @ 2 euros each = 30 euros
- Price: (you decide the price of each instrument)
- Transfer type: Free Of Payment (FOP) or Delivery Versus Payment (DVP) – Select One (see below for descriptions)
There are two potential transfer types:
- Delivery Vs Payment (DVP) meaning that the securities are transferred from seller to the buyer and money is transferred from the buyer to the seller, in the same process as a trade on the Marketplace.
- Free Of Payment (FOP) meaning the seller is transferring the securities without receiving any payment from the buyer.