Connecting ambitious companies with smart capital, and creating unique liquidity for investors.
We provide Korean investors with investment information of global hedge funds, private equity funds, unlisted startups, and alternative investments in various categories that have not been easily accessible. We provide channels for investors to communicate with asset management firms and fund managers. Also, we provide integrated platform where investors may make investments, monitor investment status with easy-to-understand guide for complex investment structures.
Based on a trusted connection between investors and fund managers, we have efficiently improved investment processes and management structures and provide flexibility in investments.
Fundy provide full information on alternative investments to which has only been available for a small number of institutional investors. We pursue shaping the future of global financial markets with Korean investors who were in financial blind.
Initial discovery of investment products through direct network of highly selective local product selectors.
Local selectors evaluate investment opportunities based on Fundy standards in the selection phase
China•HK•Korea•Singapore•Southeast Asia•North America•South America•UK•Europe
Final review of products which passed Selection Committee by Fundy Review Committee
Risk assessment for each elements of investment products based on Fundy List Analysis Technique
Strict assessment of reputation of local fund management firms or product issue entity by local selectors
Evaluation on independence and fairness of service/product providing entity.
Assessment of propriety of expiration of funds compared to the base assets of investment target
Assessment of liquidity and marketability of asset disposal
Assessment of volatility of invested assets depending on market and economic volatility.
Assessment of cash flow stability of assets of investment target.
Assessment of independence and propriety of fund management structure (cash withdrawal/delegated agencies etc.) Assessment on fraud risk
We’re on a mission to shake up traditional models of equity funding.
For founders, we don’t think it’s enough just to help you get your business funded. We think it’s important you get the right funding, and that you feel supported throughout and beyond your fundraising journey. So whether you’re looking for international exposure, in-house legal support, a dedicated Account Manager, or a diverse investor network ranging from Angels and VC’s to ‘the crowd’, we’ll get you to where you need to go.
For investors, we’re giving you control over your investments like never before. With ‘The Marketplace’, you can trade investments, anytime, anywhere. So whether you want to gain liquidity from your current investments, or you're looking to join an opportunity that you thought you'd missed out on, you stay in control.
Fundy has a global team with many different nationalities.
If you’d like to join us, check here for current vacancies.
Founder & CEO
• Hillstone Partners, Director
• Blockchain Revolution Partners, Director
• The craftworks Co,. Ltd. Manager
• Star farm Korea, Co-founder
• Hanyang University majoring in Economic Finance
• Pusan National University majoring in Economics
Co-Founder & COO
• Hillstone Investment USA CEO
• Hillstone Partners (PE) CEO
• Head of Yozma Campus Korea
• Krazylab CEO
• Xpace CEO
• Seoul National University dropped out of the humanities department
• 2016 Great Friends CTO
• 2013 Purple Emotion CTO
• 2012 Fivethink CTO
• 2010 Pulsewings Developer
Cheif Strategy Officer
• 2017 RealIR CEO
• 2014 Brighta Consulting Co-Founder
• 2013 Mplus Consulting Team Manager
• 2012 consultant (China business)
Marketing Team Leader
• 2019 Hillstone Partners, CMO
• 2018 369Block Founder
• 2015 Where is new Director
• 2010 Femia CEO
• 2009 AKPR CEO
Development Team Leader
• 2018 ADEVT CEO
• 2018 SCV Soft CTO
• 2015 PLASSE Researcher
• 2017 Naver Lecturer
• 2017 Engine Developer
Planning Part Leader
• 2018 ADEVT CCO
• 2018 SCV Soft CMO
• 2016 Art Store CEO
• 2016 Samsung Card Marketing Strategy
Implementation Part Leader
• 2019 Chungcheongnam-do Public Data Commissioner
• 2019 Vice President in CCSCOO
• 2018 CTO in ADEVT
• 2017 CTO in ARTSTORE
• 2016 Special Award for President of the KOSSA Association
• 2019 Cryptocurrency exchange development, Artstore PM
• 2020 Development of distributed transaction system, Artstore PM
Investment Products Review Chairman
• Pacific Data Capital Management CEO
• Deutsche Bank, New York, Managing Director of Investment and Finance
• McKinsey & Company, Hong Kong, Consultant for Asian financial institutions
• London Business School MBA
• Seoul National University majoring in Economics
FUDNY COMMISSIONER FOR INVESTMENT PRODUCTS IN THE UK AND EUROPEAN (EMEA) AREA
• JCRP Europe CIO
• Deutsche Bank, London Credit Derivatives Risk Management
• Credit Suisse, London Credit Derivatives Risk Management
• BNP Paribas Quant Trading Team
• University of London
• University of Warwick
FUNDY Investment Products Reviewer for Southeast Asia and Singapore
• Investment financing for Vietnam VNDIRECT Securities and Malaysia CIMB Securities
• Bank Invest Private Equity (Southern Asian Private Equity Investment)
• New York UBS Securities Investment Bank Part
• London Business School MBA
• Columbia University, New York
Fundy Hong Kong and China Region / San Francisco VC Specialist Reviewer
• Tencent Holdings LQ Pacific Managing Director
• West 22nd Capital Founding Partner, Hong Kong
• Bridge Wood International
• Global Public Offering Fund Partner
• Baker McKinsey, Hong Kong
• University of Texas at Austin
FUNDY Investment Products Reviewer in South America
• ASR GROUP Director & Head of Corporate Development and M&A
• Deutsche Bank New York
• Aureos Capital Private Equity, Mexico / Costa Rica
• Banco Popular Manager
• Wharton school MBA
• University of Pennsylvania