Fundy provide full information on alternative investments to which has only been available for a small number of institutional investors. We pursue shaping the future of global financial markets with Korean investors who were in financial blind.
Initial discovery of investment products through direct network of highly selective local product selectors.
Local selectors evaluate investment opportunities based on Fundy standards in the selection phase
China•HK•Korea•Singapore•Southeast Asia•North America•South America•UK•Europe
Final review of products which passed Selection Committee by Fundy Review Committee
Risk assessment for each elements of investment products based on Fundy List Analysis Technique
Strict assessment of reputation of local fund management firms or product issue entity by local selectors
Evaluation on independence and fairness of service/product providing entity.
Assessment of propriety of expiration of funds compared to the base assets of investment target
Assessment of liquidity and marketability of asset disposal
Assessment of volatility of invested assets depending on market and economic volatility.
Assessment of cash flow stability of assets of investment target.
Assessment of independence and propriety of fund management structure (cash withdrawal/delegated agencies etc.) Assessment on fraud risk
We’re on a mission to shake up traditional models of equity funding.
It only takes a few minutes to sign up and access investment opportunities and immediate liquidity on our secondary market.
Fundy's platform supports all sorts of deals and financial instruments, private and public funding rounds.
HSF is a cryptocurrency made by Hillstone Finance. Hillstone Finance is a new blockchain project launched by the first private M&A company in Korea—Hillstone Partners. HSF is used to invest in various products on Hike Pad and Fundy, which are both investment platforms developed by Hillstone Finance.
In Fundy, investors can invest in various fund products. When investors invest in fund products, investors will get HSF according to the amount of investment, and those HSF will be the collaterals for the investment. Investors are able to withdraw and sell those HSF in the market anytime during the investment. However, after a product exits, investors must return the same amount of HSF in order to claim for investment profit.
Founder & CEO
• Hillstone Partners, Director
• Blockchain Revolution Partners, Director
• The craftworks Co,. Ltd. Manager
• Star farm Korea, Co-founder
• Hanyang University majoring in Economic Finance
• Pusan National University majoring in Economics
Co-Founder & COO
• Hillstone Investment USA CEO
• Hillstone Partners (PE) CEO
• Head of Yozma Campus Korea
• Krazylab CEO
• Xpace CEO
• Seoul National University dropped out of the humanities department
• 2016 Great Friends CTO
• 2013 Purple Emotion CTO
• 2012 Fivethink CTO
• 2010 Pulsewings Developer
• 2019 Spectrum Audio Company Head Product & Graphic Designer
• 2020 Spectrum Systems Design Advisory
• 2020 Graduated from The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Investment Products Review Chairman
• Pacific Gate Capital Management CEO
• Deutsche Bank, New York, Managing Director of Investment and Finance
• McKinsey & Company, Hong Kong, Consultant for Asian financial institutions
• London Business School MBA
• Seoul National University majoring in Economics
FUDNY COMMISSIONER FOR INVESTMENT PRODUCTS IN THE UK AND EUROPEAN (EMEA) AREA
• JCRP Europe CIO
• Deutsche Bank, London Credit Derivatives Risk Management
• Credit Suisse, London Credit Derivatives Risk Management
• BNP Paribas Quant Trading Team
• University of London
• University of Warwick
FUNDY Investment Products Reviewer for Southeast Asia and Singapore
• Investment financing for Vietnam VNDIRECT Securities and Malaysia CIMB Securities
• Bank Invest Private Equity (Southern Asian Private Equity Investment)
• New York UBS Securities Investment Bank Part
• London Business School MBA
• Columbia University, New York
Fundy Hong Kong and China Region / San Francisco VC Specialist Reviewer
• Tencent Holdings LQ Pacific Managing Director
• West 22nd Capital Founding Partner, Hong Kong
• Bridge Wood International
• Global Public Offering Fund Partner
• Baker McKinsey, Hong Kong
• University of Texas at Austin
FUNDY Investment Products Reviewer in South America
• ASR GROUP Director & Head of Corporate Development and M&A
• Deutsche Bank New York
• Aureos Capital Private Equity, Mexico / Costa Rica
• Banco Popular Manager
• Wharton school MBA
• University of Pennsylvania