Fundy and Estonia’s LHV Bank, reached a working partnership that allows Fundy investments to be displayed through the alternative investment section of the online bank portal. This allows for a simple way to view and compare your Fundy portfolio with aspects such as value, change from purchase price and market price displayed.
What will be displayed in LHV?
LHV has adopted a consolidated view to display your 9 largest Fundy investments individually and the rest of your investments are consolidated together in the ‘Other positions’ row.
The following details of your investments will also be shown:
- Quantity shows the number of units in the given instrument.
- Purchase Price shows the weighted average acquisition cost per unit.
- Market Price shows the last Fundy trade price per unit. (Purchase Price and Market Price are shown in the original currency of the instrument, e.g. GBP, EUR etc.)
- Change shows the amount of profit as a percentage of the acquisition price.
- Profit shows the difference between market value and the acquisition price.
- Market Value shows the value of the entire position. (Profit and Market Value are always shown in euros.)
Additionally, your available cash is shown with your cash balance in euros, without considering potential reservations. This therefore does not show any funds set aside for trades or pending investments.
You can start the process of adding the account through your LHV account. Their FAQ on how to add this view can be found here.
At any moment of time you can revoke the access granted for displaying your data in LHV internetbank. It can be done either in the LHV environment or your Fundy settings page.