You can add funds to your Fundy wallet making a bank transfer, using a card payment or sending a Wise payment by clicking the respective button on the Add funds panel.
Click the “Bank Transfer” button on the Add funds panel.
On the following screen, you will be provided with all the details needed in order to make a bank payment.
- The transfer must be made in the same currency as the investment or trade you’re interested in.
- Please make sure that Sender Name matches the owner of the bank account.
- Please make sure to include all service fees that may apply.
International payments may take time. Top up your wallet early so you won’t miss any investment opportunities because of missing a payment deadline.
Important: make sure all details are exactly as requested before making a transfer from your bank account.
There is no charge from Fundy. However, if based outside of the EU, your bank may charge a fee.
Card payments are available to our verified investors and require them to add a bank card to their Fundy account. Please note that funds take 1 business day to be processed and once received will be added automatically to your Fundy wallet.
To add funds to your wallet using a bank card, click “Card payment” on the Add funds panel in your wallet.
You will be taken to a card payment screen where you can:
- Choose the card you want to use
- Enter the amount of funds you want to add
- Choose the currency (the default is EUR)
- Click “Pay” to proceed
Confirm that all details are correct and click “Pay” again to proceed. You will be taken to our payments service provider to process the payment and once done, automatically redirected back to Fundy.
Costs to using card payments
- For investors within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, this service will be free for all personal cards.
- For investors outside of the EEA OR any investor using a business card, there is a 3% fee.
- In the event of a Chargeback, for all investors, we charge a 50€ fee.
Click the “Wise Payment” button on the Add funds panel in your wallet to see detailed instructions for making a Wise payment.
Please note that you need to create a Wise account to use this payment method.
Select “Business or Charity” as the recipient and then add the bank details shown on your dashboard. Please remember to add markets@Fundy.com as the notification email so we will know to look out for the payment coming in.
Wise does have restrictions on currencies and countries and we recommend confirming before proceeding.
Fundy will do the best we can to answer questions. However, we would always recommend asking Wise directly, if there is something specific you’d like to know.